Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Del.icio.us, Library Thing ,Technorati - Week 7

After a week's break I didn't think I could get back into it again but here I am. I set up my Del.ioio.us account and away I went on another journey. I could have searched for hours but unfortunatly the library customer required a little attention. I have linked a few tags to my blog. It could prove to be a good reference tool for links to relevent sites.
Library Thing, another account,username and password but what a lot of fun it turned out to be. Being a prolific reader(never without a book) my list could have gone on forever but once again the customers need attention. I will go back at a later date and add more to my list when time allows. I see having a list as anvantage of being able access it to recommend books to customers.
Technorati, I put in the recommended search term in both simple search and advanced search and ended up with the same results. I searched nswpln2008 as suggested with no results.It was all a bit boring and who is watching or tracking whom seems part of our everyday life today.




1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Sounds like week 7 went well.

Thanks for sharing some of your reading.

Ellen (PLS)