Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wrap up, social networking and catch up - Week 12

Personally I am not a fan of Facebook, MySpace etc maybe I'm just too old to go down that path. I thought the Rotora Library's Bebo site was excellent. I think setting up and maintaing one of these sites would put a lot of pressure on staff time especially working in a library with limited staff.
The only social networking site I use is Schoolfriends.

Well here I am at week 12 and have finally finished. I did not want to start this program but once I got going I found I really enjoyed it. I actually became a little obessive in some modules.

It has been a great experience and thanks to Learning 2.0 team for the program.
I will now understand the terminolgy and applications of all these different moduels that I have journeyed through. Best of all I will now be able to understand and converse with my teenage grandson who thought I was very cool when I showed him my blog.

Thanks again it's been a great experience
Electra

2 comments:

Alba said...

Perhaps you can do a blog WITH your grandson - my Mum has one with her only Scotland-based grandchild called Granny Di and Rory

Vicki said...

I have enjoyed watching you evolve and embrace all that you learnt! I agree - I enjoyed it more than I thought I would too!